Business and Human Rights (BHR)
This half-day seminar introduces participants to the basic concepts of human rights in a business context. It presents the international and EU regulatory frameworks and the work done at the Luxembourg national level, with a particular focus on the "pacte national entreprises et droits de l‘homme". It then moves on to give practical guidance and best practice examples when putting in place a due diligence on human rights in individual businesses.
After the training the participant will:
- understand the concept of human rights in a business context
- know what international and national existing and anticipated regulatory frameworks require
- be ready to start a journey towards compliance with the "pacte national" and due diligence requirements
- have an insight into practical experiences from peers
- Introduction to key concepts and principles
- Case studies
- In-depth discussions
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Corporate professionals working at any size business entity, including operations managers, directors, corporate social responsibility (CSR) officers, legal counsels, supply chain/procurement managers, human resources, public relations, compliance or audit/risk managers.