AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner (exams included) in English
Following the completion of the AgilePM Combi course participants should:
- understand the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.understand the lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- understand the products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these
- understand the techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- pass the AgilePMFoundation exam
- apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile DSDM Atern in a project situation
- appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- produce and evaluate the content of Agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario
- identify the Agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario
- understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles within a given scenario
- understand the mechanisms for control of an Agile Project which are specific to an Agile project
- understand in outline how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- describe the agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project from a given scenario
- pass the AgilePMPractitioner exam
This unique Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner includes BOTH the Foundation and the Practitioner examinations and candidates can benefit from a reduction of 15 % on the total price.
The Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner course is divided in two sessions: 3 days AGILE Foundation and 2 days AGILE Practitioner course as follow:
- The AgilePM Foundation level is aiming to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to be able to recognize and distinguish between the key elements of the approach.
- The AgilePM Practitioner level is aiming to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to apply and tailor it to a given scenario situation.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
AgilePM Foundation examination:
- 1 hour
- 60 question
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
AgilePM Practition examination:
- 2 hour
- Objective Test
- 4 questions
- 60 possible marks
- 50% pass mark
- Open book (AGILE manual)
Après avoir réussi l’examen et reçu la confirmation des résultats, le participant recevra un certificat électronique unique et sécurisé de l’APMG International