Warehouse management (C7001)
- Define the concept of stock and storage
- Know the characteristics of a warehouse and the layout and the organization specificities: the various spaces, activities, the issues faced by each warehouse sections, etc.
- Understand the actions carried out in warehouses areas and challenges of coordination between employees, be aware of the positive impact of a good
- Understand the main tools and methods used in inventory management
- Understand the common criteria and indicators to optimize supply planning and reduce storage costs
- Know the products specificities and handle products with regards of their specificities and the constraints
- Get to know the regulatory constraints, and implement them accurately
- Use the English and French specific vocabulary
- Specification of physical and information flows, as well as recognition of the types of flows (pushed, pulled, stretched, just in time)
- Managing flows and associated tools to master planning and implementation
- Presentation of the actions carried out at each storage steps and the external constraints that can be encountered during an arrangement: controls / diagnostics / repairs / dismantling / follow-up / maintenance / etc.
- Master all the factors necessary to develop and optimize a logistics chain; Prices - costs / timeframe / flexibility / level of service / risks / potential of progress
- Presentation of the different means of transport with their specificities: road / rail / inland waterways / maritime transport / air transport.
- Distinction of the logistics activities concerning the flows: design / supply / manufacture / packaging / packaging, grouping and unbundling / storage / displacement
- Supply Chain concept and components
- Concept of a dashboard, measure and drive performance based on all the tools for improvement and development
- Identification of the objectives of a scoreboard and accurate indicators
- Devoted to the summary and the exercises to prepare the exam
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone preparing to take up a position as stock manager, order pickers or wishing to enter a goods reception service or a quality insurance service.
Successful completion of the module « Overview on the logistics sector » (C7000E) or proof of equivalent certified knowledge.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.