Transfer pricing policy control
- Learn the components of a transfer pricing policy.
- Be aware of the main observations performed to the transfer pricing policies during the most recent court cases.
- Obtain an understanding of the potential liability and reputational risks that may result from a transfer pricing policy challenged by the tax authorities.
- Review of the potential year-end adjustments that should be performed when the transfer pricing policy is not updated according to the latest terms and conditions of the intercompany transactions.
- Obtain a knowledge of the administrative and penal sanctions concerning transfer pricing.
- Transfer pricing policy
- Insights from court cases
- Liability and reputational risk
- Year-end adjustment
- Administrative and penal sanctions
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Seniors, Managers, Financial Controller, Financial Directors or Independent Directors.
- Accountants in charge of the preparation and filing of annual tax declarations.
The participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by TransFair Pricing Solutions. Also, they will receive the material used during the workshop.
The trainer will be a transfer pricing expert with more than 14 years of experience focused on transfer pricing audit defenses, advance pricing agreements, transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking, transfer pricing planning and other economic compliance services.
The trainer holds a Master’s degree in taxation, a Bachelor’s degree in Control Management Auditing Commercial Engineer and a certification in advanced valuation from NYU Stern School of Business (New York).