Transfer pricing and liability risk management
- Get a very good understanding of the transfer pricing requirements in Luxembourg.
- Gain a detailed description of the significant activities of board members in a risk control context.
- Have a practical understanding of the type of documentation necessary for demonstrating the economic rationality of transactions.
- Be aware of the documents requested during a tax audit for demonstrating a robust application of a transfer pricing policy.
- Obtain an understanding of the administrative and penal sanctions concerning transfer pricing.
- Transfer pricing requirements
- Significant activities
- Substance requirements
- Economic rationality
- Tax audit requirements
- Administrative and penal sanctions
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Seniors, Managers, Chartered Accountants, Financial Controller, Fiscal/Financial Directors or Independent Directors.
The participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by TransFair Pricing Solutions. Also, they will receive the material used during the workshop.
The trainer is a transfer pricing expert with more than 14 years of experience focused on transfer pricing audit defenses, advance pricing agreements, transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking, transfer pricing planning and other economic compliance services.
The trainer holds a Master’s degree in taxation, a Bachelor’s degree in Control Management Auditing Commercial Engineer and a certification in advanced valuation from NYU Stern School of Business (New York).