Train the Trainer
Internal trainers play an important role in what concerns the development of competencies within the company, but also for the culture of the organisation and its credibility for training processes. Training isn’t just a simple transmission of information. Its aim is rather the transfer and consolidation of skills direct marketable in the workplace
That is why it is not efficient only to be an expert in the subject matter area, but rather be proficient and impactful in the way this expertise is transferred.
This seminar will provide an opportunity for participants to role play the training pedagogy, so as to prevent a one-way communication, typically seen through the "reading of the slides".
With this programme, our trainers will guide you through and arm you with the right tools to have an interactive training. Over the 2 days you will not only train but also participate in the training course.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Adapt their facilitation style to address all participants learning styles
- Use different techniques for a rich interaction with participants
- Handle questions and difficult participants
- Strengthen the involvement of participants
- Avoid common pitfalls of training facilitation
- Increase the impact of their presentations
- Prepare yourself to starting a training session
- Handle your stress in a positive manner
- Learn to address all participants and all learning styles
- Choose and use different and adequate pedagogical tools
- Set up a group dynamic and maintain it
- Enhance non-verbal communication to enrich your presentation
- Theoretical contributions
- Sharing of different experiences and of best practices
- Examples and exercises
- Multiple simulation exercises
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Occasional or less experienced trainers
- Experienced trainers who wish to fine tune or update their training techniques
- Heads of training