Tips to work in emergency (S2303)
This seminar aims to identify urgent tasks in your activity, understand your individual positioning when facing emergency and develop your toolbox to work more smoothly in emergency conditions.
- Identify emergencies in your business environment:
- prioritize the emergencies
- anticipate planned emergencies
- formalize an action plan.
- Assume the level of emergency:
- don't rush yourself to take better decisions
- focus optimally
- maintain good communication with the ones around you.
- Make a feedback:
- assess the emergency
- analyse the chosen response to the emergency
- identify your fatigue level when managing emergency.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This seminar aims at anyone working in a stressfull and time-sensitive context, willing to develop skills and tools to work serenely.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.