Stress management the Shaolin way
Stress seems to be an unavoidable fact of life in our modern society. Constant stress can lead to feeling exhausted, feeble, pessimistic, and even depressed. The negative impact on the individual are obvious, both on a personal and a professional scale.
In this context, it is interesting to see how an uninterrupted tradition of knowledge that is more than 1500 years old and has been transmitted for generations from Shaolin Masters to their students, can prove an effective means for coping with pressure and stress.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- describe their sources of stress;
- re-define their strategies for responding to stress;
- step back from crisis management and see the bigger picture;
- distinguish between what they can influence and what they cannot;
- work on an individual action plan to reduce the negative impact of stress on their life and their families.
- Different kinds of stress
- Recognising causes and sources of stress
- Possible responses
- Stress from a different point of view: the Buddhist approach
- Learning to cope with the inevitable
- Stress prevention
- Your personal way of dealing with stress
While the speakers are both monks, we would like to clarify that the content of the seminar is in no way religious.
An attendance certificate will be sent to participants.
Feedback from past participants
"Very practical. Very inspiring."
"Extremely interesting and well presented. Practical tips."
"This course makes you think differently. Well structured: theoretical and physical."
"Excellent performers, structured training with lot of examples and support"