Strategy and Corporate Governance
This interactive course will provide you with the strategic skills to become a more effective independent director. Specifically, you will receive
- an overview over the strategic management process,
- insights into key models and frameworks,
- tools for assessing management strategies as well as
- awareness of the people factor in strategy development & implementation
Understanding the process, models and frameworks of company strategy is a core capability that each independent director should have.
- provides overall direction to an enterprise,
- involves specifying the organization's objectives, developing
- policies and plans to achieve those objectives and
- allocates the resources to implement the plans.
This course provides a structured approach to strategy enabling you to assess management strategies and their implementation from a qualitative perspective beyond numbers.
- What is strategy? (and what it is not)
- Inside Strategic Management - Step by Step
- Agile, Digital, Sustainable... 21st century strategy
- Asking the right (strategic) questions
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Independent directors intending to upgrade their effectiveness
- Shareholders nominating board members
- Senior executives looking to enhance communication with and potential guidance from their goards
A certificate of attendance will be delivered to all participants