Standards for Interoperability and Portability in Cloud Computing
The training aims to provide the fundamental concepts of Cloud Computing, covering interoperability and portability aspects, as well as technical standardization considerations.
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
- Describe the fundamentals and gain an overview of the state-of-the-art in Cloud Computing
- Understand the interoperability and portability concepts and dive into some existing standards
- Be aware about the existing Cloud Computing interoperability activities
- Identify relevant developments in technical standardization related to Cloud Computing
1 - Overview of cloud computing
- ISO/IEC 22123-1:2021 Information technology — Cloud computing — Part 1: Vocabulary
- ISO/IEC 17789:2014 Information technology — Cloud computing — Reference architecture
2 - Introduction to interoperability and portability
3 - Dive into some interoperability and portability standards
- ISO/IEC 19941:2017 Information technology — Cloud Computing — Interoperability and portability
- ISO/IEC 19944:2020 Information technology - Cloud computing - Data and its flow across devices and cloud services
- ISO/IEC 5140 Concepts for multi-cloud and multiple cloud services
- OASIS TOSCA: Topology Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications
- ITU-T Q.4041.1 Cloud computing infrastructure capabilities interoperability testing – part 1: Interoperability testing between the CSC and CSP
4 - Existing Cloud Computing interoperability activities (based on ITU-T Series Q supplement 65)
5 - Standards development process in ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 Cloud Computing and Distributed Platforms1 - Overview of cloud computing
- Interaction and collaboration
- Theoretical and practical aspects
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The targeted audiences for these trainings are learners with similar backgrounds as beginners to mid-level IT knowledge. They can be non-IT professionals with a basic IT knowledge.
It is recommended to have basic knowledge in the field of ICT.
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.
The course can be delivered on demand.
The course may be provided at our offices or within your organization.