Self-efficiency is about doing the right things in the right way. Are you struggling to retain control of your priorities in an increasingly hectic environment? Do you find yourself exhausted at the end of the day? This highly individualized workshop is essential for anyone who needs to get the most value from their efforts at work.
- Become more productive but less busy.
- Identify your time sins and time wasters.
- Become familiar with the key steps of self-efficiency – and planned to implement them.
- Develop strategies to reduce stress, build resilience and increase motivation.
- Develop a personal change plan and creat new habits.
Being more productive and less busy
- The difference between being "busy" and being "productive"
- Understanding your personal approach to managing time and priorities so you can find an approach that works for you
- Facing your time sins & time wasters (internal vs external factors) and creating practical strategies to deal with them.
- Deciding what you need to really do, and the importance of prioritizing smart and setting clear and achievable targets
- Over-communication and practical steps that will work for you
Creating lasting change through building habits
- Identifying your habits and how you have formed them
- The "power of tiny changes" and controlling your environment
- Creating habit stacks to change your behaviour
- Choosing your filters when the day begins
- Identify what feeds you energy, what costs you energy – and what you can actively do about this
A qui s'adresse la formation?
A certificat will be delivred after session