Robotisation in Banking (virtual classroom)
At the end of the session, participants will have a better understanding of how robotisation is impacting the banking industry as well as of the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. The training will also allow them to grasp keywords in robotisation such as RPA, R&IA, Cognitive Automation.
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
- Banking industry context & challenges
- Robotics market trends and emerging practices in R&CA
- RPA, R&IA, Cognitive Automation: what are we talking about?
- Robotisation of my activities: How to proceed?
- Key success factors to benefit from robotisation impact
- Banking use cases
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This course is suitable for professionals such as:
- CEO, CIO, CTO, Business Executives, Directors, Senior Managers and other top management executives
- Relevant professionals and IT managers
- All employees and individuals of an organization with an interest/business relevance for robotisation in the banking industry
No exam is available for this training course.
Deloitte Luxembourg has always been at the forefront in helping professionals gain deeper insights on hot topics and supporting organisations to keep abreast of the evolving business environment. We specialize in providing a wide range of trainings on various subjects as well as soft skills trainings. Deloitte Luxembourg focuses in providing up-to-date training methods in convenient formats (webinars, e-learnings, classroom trainings, assessments, etc.). Our courses are delivered by our subject matter experts and have been carefully designed for professionals interested in acquiring hands-on learning experience.