Powerful communication techniques (C5049) - distance learning
- Understand the complex interplay between speaker, audience, relationship, and context in the communication process.
- Determine root causes of miscommunication and to find ways to neutralize them in the future.
- Identify and remove roadblocks to effective communication.
- Discover your personal communication style.
- Comprehending and demonstrating effective ways to listen.
- Demonstrating the intellectual capacity of relating effectively across contexts.
- Applying theories of interpersonal communication to practical interpersonal situations inside and outside the classroom.
- Worldview, perception and work relationships
- Trust breakers and how to fix them
- Conscious communication
- Mirroring and rapport
- Building Better Relationships with Ourselves and Others
- Perception, worldview, emotional intelligence
- Self-awareness, self-esteem and self-concept
- Building Better Relationships with Ourselves and Others (cont)
- Case studies to understand your styles
- Relationship Building
- Managing assumptions in order to build trusting work relationships
- Consciously building trust at work
- Developing and showing a positive attitude
- Express Needs Within Work Relationships
- Performing an interpersonal needs inventory
- The shape and sound of assertiveness
- Relational Communication-your communication style: how you relate most often
- Sharpening verbal and nonverbal behaviors and skills
- Applying direct and indirect messages for more flexible communication
- Using feedback and questioning skills to better understand others
- Relational Listening-Listening barriers and their impact on effective work relationships
- Case studies for identifying your behaviors
- A listening improvement map
- Improving listening by asking good questions
- Applying active and reflective listening skills in various situations
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Business professionals and anyone wishing to master one to one interactions and wishing to develop confidence and communication know-how for continued success.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.