PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform.
Module 1: Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.
Module 2: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it.
Module 3: Use the UI and controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
This module will focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
Module 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
Module 6: Get started with AI Builder
This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code.
- Design apps and automate workflows
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
- Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The App Maker builds solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for themselves and their team where they have deep expertise in the solution business domain. They have basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills. The App Maker creates and enforces business processes, structures digital collection of information, improves efficiency of repeatable tasks, and automates business processes.
- Basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.