PCA: Programming essentials in Python (S6219)
This course is designed as easy to understand and beginner-friendly course focusing on various data collections, manipulation tolls, logic and bit operations and creating basic APIs.
- Introduction to Python and computer programming
- Data types, variables, basic input-output operations, basic operators
- Boolean values, conditional execution, loops, lists and list processing, logical and bitwise operations
- Functions, tuples, dictionaries, and data processing
- Modules, packages, string and list methods, and exceptions
- The object-oriented approach: classes, methods, objects, and the standard objective features; exception handling, and working with files
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone who would like to learn to design, write, debug, and run programs encoded in Python language.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.