Mindfulness - The Shaolin Way
In Shaolin Culture, empowerment refers to the acceptance and the deep understanding of existing limitations, that apply to the human consciousness and body. Many employees, professionals and managers are constantly under tension that can affect their ability to widen their own horizon and result into a state of physical and emotional instability.
This training is oriented in a practical way, which is supported by theoretical knowledge that helps the participants to understand essential dependencies between body, mind and emotions. We will provide you with all necessary techniques, tools, hints and knowledge to support your new empowering journey. This seminar is not about philosophy, nor about concepts. It is about yourself and the practical way of aligning all ressources available and to devote them to your daily life.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- Use adequate and powerful tools and practical exercises that will help to discover hidden limitations
- Apply the techniques to remove and overcome them to improve their quality of life in general
- Liberate your consciousness from unproductive thoughts and instead develop a creative and boundless mind, free from limitations
- Be acquainted with the practice of energetic and physical empowering Qi Gong
- Setting the mental framework based on 1500 years of knowledge and practice
- Understanding the aspects of Empowerment (Mental, Physical, Emotional)
- Comparison of ancient knowledge and modern scientific research
- Tools and Exercises for conscious empowerment and mindfulness
- Tools and Exercises for physical and emotional stability and strength (based on TCM - Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Creating an individual schedule for the participants
- While the speakers are both monks, we would like to clarify that the content of the seminar is in no way religious
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Heads of Department
- Technical specialists, experts and knowledge workers