MiFID II: the essentials
This training sessions would aim at making MiFID II understandable for each and every employee, whatever their role within the organisation.
We approach the topic using the client experience timeline as a basis to enhance the understanding of what concretely happens and how MiFID II impacts the daily responsibilities of every employee.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- be aware of the purpose and main chapters of MiFID II;
- apprehend the overall impact of the new requirements and the options that were open to decision as per the original text;
- briefly explain what MiFID II means, impacts and how the organisation will comply;
- clearly understand the risks at stake if they do not comply in their daily responsibilities.
- Type of prospective information
- Type of clients
- The service contract
- Client identification
- Different services and information to provide
- Impact servicing depending on the role
4. Reporting to client
- Information to provide
5. Reporting to regulator
- New reporting requirements
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Cécile has 22 years of professional experience in Luxembourg and developed deep knowledge of Luxembourg banking and investment firms regulations, amongst other topics, internal governance, outsourcing arrangements (BPO/ICT/Cloud) and operational/ICT risk management. She is leading projects of new regulations implementation focusing on business, regulatory and operational impacts. Cécile has experience in the external audit (financial and regulatory audit) of entities of the financial sector, mainly in the banking industry, other professionals of the financial sector (investment firms, support and specialised PFS), management companies and investment funds.