Leaving of a staff member (Personnel Administration Module 3)
This seminar give participants a practical overview on the procedures and formalities involved in the case a staff member leaves the company.
- End of contract for a limited period
- Resignation of a staff member
- During the trial period
- After the trial period
- Death of a staff member
- Retirement of a staff member
- Dismissal of a staff member
- Dismissal procedure for companies employing less than 150 people
- Dismissal procedure for companies employing 150 people or more
- Dismissal during trial period
- Dismissal for real and serious motives
- Dismissal for gross misconduct (faute grave)
- Dismissal for economic reasons
- Obligations to negotiate a social plan
- Formalities in relation to the leaving of the staff member
- "Solde de tout compte"
- Work certificate
- "Déclaration patronale" and Form E 301
- Communication to other staff members
A qui s'adresse la formation?
HR officers who wish to get a good overview on leaving procedures and formalities.
A certificate will be delivered to each participant
- Interactive and practical seminar
- Number of participants is limited to 6
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation HR Services.