Lean 6 Sigma Yellow Belt
The ILSSI Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge™ is an assembly of a comprehensive set of topics and subject matters that are intended to be representations of the universally and commonly accepted, minimum competencies and core proficiencies requisite of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Lean and Six Sigma history
- Why is it called Six Sigma
- Lean Principles
- Lean and six Sigma roles responsibilities
- Understanding your Customer
- Increase value
- Who is your customer?
- Critical to Quality
- Kano analysis
- Key Principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Value and waste
- Voice of Business/Voice of Customer
- The Gemba
- Lean Six Sigma Tools for Yellow Belt
- Visual Management
- Value Stream Mapping
- Standardized work
- Poka Yoke
- 7 quality tools
- Problem Solving: DMAIC and PDCA
- Continuous Improvement
- Yellow Belt Exam (In your own time)
The principal trainer has a significant experience in quality.
She is certified Black Belt Lean Six Sigma.
Patricia assists its clients in their daily work by improving business processes.
Training face to face with Serious Games
A qui s'adresse la formation?
For anyone interested in continuous improvement
Preparation for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Exam: electronic or hard copy
- 1 hour
- 50 questions open book
- Candidates must sit for the International ILSSI Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 70 %
Certification Six Sigma Yellow Belt de l’ILSSI (International Lean Six Sigma Certification)