Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt with certification - eLearning
Durée en fonction des besoins du client
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma and Lean tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Students can benefit from this course by enabling themselves, With the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and to help their organizations adopt the Lean Six Sigma methodology. To identify, anticipate and work to resolve issues related to the practical implementation of Lean Six Sigma. With superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- History of Quality (Deming, Juran, JIT, Ishikawa,Taguchi, and more)
- Evolution of Six Sigma
- Defining Six Sigma – philosophy and objectives
- Overview of Six Sigma DMAIC process
Stakeholders and Setting up a Lean Six Sigma Project
- Identifying and documenting stakeholder requirements
- Project Selection Criteria
- Project Planning
- Managing Team Dynamics
- Important project management and planning tools
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Define
- Inputs – Need for six sigma project, executive management sponsorship, core team identified
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
- Objectives of Measure Phase
- Inputs – the outputs of the Define phase
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
- Objectives of Analyze Phase
- Inputs – outputs of the Measure phase
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
- Objectives of Improve Phase
- Inputs – outputs of the Analyze phase
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Control
- Objectives of Control Phase
- Inputs – outputs of the Improve Phase
Additional Lean concepts:
- A Value Stream Map
- Lean is Speed
- Total Supply Chain
- Lean Six Sigma Logistics
Case Study Evaluation
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria
- Plan and execute Six Sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a Six Sigma project team
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various Six Sigma tools in process and quality improvement
- Assess and manage project risk
- Significantly increase profitability through Six Sigma projects
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing Six Sigma
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Applicants will be awarded the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) certificate by the International Lean Six Sigma Institute upon passing the certification exam, which is a 2 hour online multiple choice exam.
International Lean Six Sigma Institute certification
Exams are proctored by webcam and you need to schedule your exam at least 24 hours in advance using the membership account website home page.
The cost of exam is included in the course fee (2 free re-takes included). Your name and certificate number will be entered in the ILSSI certification database.