ITIL® Service Capability: Planning, Protection and Optimization
ITIL® Intermediate Capability:
- Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
- Credits: 4 credits to ITIL Expert
- PMI PDUs 40
This course immerses participants in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and the processes associated with the Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) of Services and Service delivery. The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices throughout the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and how the processes within Planning, Protection and Optimization support the Service Lifecycle.
- Knowing the important role of Planning, Protection and Optimization in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes.
- The application of PPO processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How to measure Planning Protection and Optimization performance
Learning Unit PPO01
- Introduction to planning, protection and optimization
Learning Unit PPO02
Learning Unit PPO03
Learning Unit PPO04
- IT service continuity management (ITSCM)
Learning Unit PPO05
- Information security management
Learning Unit PPO06
Learning Unit PPO07
- Planning, protection and optimization roles and responsibilities
Learning Unit PPO08
- Technology and implementation considerations
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Business managers, IT Practitioners, IT Professionals
There is no mandatory requirement but 2 to 4 years of professional experience working in IT Service Management is highly desirable.
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants