ITIL Foundation (exam included) in English
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Know and understand:
- the Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- the ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- the Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- the Key principles and models (comprehension)
- the Selected processes (awareness)
- the Selected functions (awareness)
- the Selected roles (awareness)
- the Technology and architecture (awareness)
- the Competence and training (awareness)
- Pass the ITIL Foundation exam
The training will cover the ITIL terms and prepare the delegate for the ITIL Foundation exam with a focus on:
- Day 1:
- Introduction to ITIL,
- Service Management as a practice,
- Service Strategy,
- Service Design
- Day 2:
- Service Design,
- Service Transition,
- Service Operation
- Day 3:
- Service Operation.
- Continual Service Improvement,
- ITIL Foundation exam,
- Course Conclusion
During the course the practical side of the ITIL Best Practice method is emphasized through assignments and exercises.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- IT Service Providers,
- IT Directors and Managers,
- Service Management Consultants...
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some understanding of IT Service Management. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The ITIL Foundation examination is as follows:
- 1 hour
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 65% pass mark
- Closed book
ITIL Foundation Certificate (PeopleCert)