IT Costs & Workload Estimates – Overview of the estimation techniques
- Discover and understand how estimation techniques can help you in your project effort estimation activities
- Assess pros & cons of various workload estimation approaches
- Implement and use well-proven estimation techniques in your working environment in order to better plan the human resources allocation to project tasks
- Provide and better communicate soundly-based estimates to your project stakeholders
What will you learn?
- Why correctly estimating is a key criteria for the success of a project
- What are the prerequisites needed for a efficient workload estimation
- What are the influencing factors to take into account and the most common errors to avoid when estimating project activities
- Which appropriate costs estimation technique to select according to your project environment and how to use it
- How to efficiently communicate estimates
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- You are interested in understanding how various estimation techniques can help you to correctly evaluate your IT project costs and efforts and so efficiently allocate resources to tasks
- You are a project manager, scrum master, solution architect, lead analyst, lead developer or team manager involved in workload and costs estimating within the scope of software development project
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation escent Luxembourg.