Introduction to the operating principles of an economy (C6040)
- Know and understand the "economic problem" of a society and the goals of an economic system, whether traditional, centrally planned or mixed;
- Know and understand the behavior of economic agents: households, financial and non-financial firms, governments, rest of the world;
- Know and understand the flows of goods, services and money between economic decision makers (economic circuit);
- Learn how to evaluate economic performance with the support of national accounts and related indicators;
- Know the main economic indicators of a national economy (GDP, investment, inflation, unemployment, );
- Know the basic principles of taxation and its contribution to the functioning of an economy;
- Know the key characteristics of the Luxembourg economy.
Le contenu est identique aux objectifs d'apprentissage pour cette formation.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone interested in learning more about the operating principles of an economy in a general perspective.
A special focus will be placed on the Luxembourg economy, including examples and illustrations.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.