Introduction to Cybersecurity (C1521)
- Learn what cybersecurity is and its potential impact to you
- Understand the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Learn how to protect your personal data and privacy online and in social media, and why more and more IT jobs require cybersecurity awareness and understanding.
- Learn what cybersecurity is and what it means for you personally and professionally.
- Learn how to be safe online by understanding the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Find out how businesses protect their operations from cyber-attacks.
Le contenu est identique aux objectifs d'apprentissage pour cette formation.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone willing to learn about the world of Internet security and who want to be literate in the field. Or for any professional responsible for security and privacy of company or customer systems.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.