Introduction to Counterparty Credit Risk Management and Cash Collection
This module is part of the certified path "International Treasury Management and Corporate Finance". It can also be taken independently.
The objective of this module is to provide the fundamental knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk Management focused on treasury.
- Concepts & Practices/Types of Credit Risks
- Understanding Financial Statements and Ratios
- Credit Scoring/Ratings – S&P, Bloomberg models
- Collecting overdue receivables – setting priorities
- Strategies dealing with overdue invoices
- Debt collection services development
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal the day before the start of the course ( download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ).