Internal Audit curriculum - Fight Against Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
Internal Audit Curriculum has been designed to assist Internal Auditors in their day to day work.
This curriculum consists in several courses, dedicated to core topics, subject to the review of Internal Auditors. The courses will cover organisational, technical and regulatory aspects. The aim of each course is to give basic refresh of the regulatory requirements, to help in the identification of the risks faced by your Company and to guide you in the elaboration of an adequate working program. In addition, we will share with you best practices and practical tips. Experienced Internal Auditors and subject matter experts will guide you throughout this curriculum.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of the topic, its risks and challenges
- Have a basic refresh of the regulatory requirements
- Benchmark their processes and controls with best practises
- Design an adequate Audit Plan
- Be confident in conducting the Internal Audit review
- Context & introduction
- Risk analysis
- Regulatory refresh
- Key processes & controls review
- Audit Plan design
- Experience sharing & benchmarking
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Pre-requisite for each participant: Basic knowledge and understanding of the topics, as well as of the applicable regulations.
An attendance certificate will be sent to participants.