Focus on CSSF Circular 18/698
The CSSF Circular 18/698, entered into force on 23 August 2018, mirrors a lot of best practices already existing in the market but also introduces new requirements on the "authorization and organization of Luxembourgish investment management companies; specific provisions on the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing applicable to investment fund managers and entities carrying out the function of registrar agent."
Our training proposes to cover each chapter of the circular in order to capture the main impacts of the requirements and support our participants in identifying the impacts of this circular on their organisation.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Determine the new regulatory requirements introduced by the circular CSSF 18/698
- Understand in the details the impacts of the new circular on control of delegation, AML/KYC, risk management & valuation requirements
- An overview of the new circular
- Impacts on control of delegation
- Impacts on risk management and valuation
- New requirements on control of the distribution network and AML/KYC
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Chapter 15 ManCos;
- Management companies incorporated under Luxembourg law subject to Article 125-1 or Article 125-2 of Chapter 16 of the 2010 Law ("Chapter 16 ManCos");
- Luxembourg branches of IFMs subject to Chapter 17 of the 2010 Law ("Chapter 17 ManCos");
- Authorised AIFMs under Chapter 2 of the 2013 Law; and
- Internally managed AIFs within the meaning of Article 4(1)(b) of the 2013 Law ("fonds d'investissement alternatifs gérés de manière interne" or "FIAAG").