Evaleader E-3A: Efficient communication in the workplace
"Communication is the real work of leadership" Nitin NOHRIA. For those having to shift away from stereotyped, low-efficiency written communication to reach a level where one can write with impact (from simple emails to reports, including executive summaries), which guarantees efficiency. This course is highly recommended to every manager, giving him/her the opportunity to exchange feed-back and points of view with our trainer!
- Know how to identify sender, addressee and interferences of a message
- Know how to start speaking appropriately
- Know how to rephrase so as to measure the impact of one’s message
- Know how to identify the various types of communication partners and adapt your communication style
- Know how to write efficient business documents and texts
- Know how to communicate with style
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report