Evaleader E-13A: Mastering the fundamentals of conflict management
This training course will provide you with the main keys to accessing the different domains that constitute this patchwork of a global competence. The trainer will outline the different types of conflicts and will help you to appropriate the different techniques to detect, neutralize, solve and overcome conflicts. Practical advice, tricks and tips as well as real-life situations will enable you to better apprehend conflictual situations, whichever working environment you are faced with. After this training, you will be able to design your own grids so as to better prepare for and analyze your performances. Tackle conflicts at last!
- Know how to identify the different types of conflicts
- Know how to search for the reason for conflicts and the motivations of the players involved
- Know how to get over the stage of conflict by using different means
- Know how to show leadership to prevent future conflicts
- Know how to assess your performance: tools, tips and tricks aimed at ensuring the match between form, content and impact
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report