Evaleader 9A: Leading negotiations
Whether an occasional negotiator or totally inexperienced in the field, this training course will provide you with the main keys to accessing the different domains that constitute this patchwork of a global competence. The trainer will outline the different types of negotiators and will help you to appropriate the different negotiation techniques. Practical advice, tricks and tips as well as real-life situations will enable you to get a grip on the negotiations, whoever you are bargaining with. After this training, you will be able to design your own grids so as to better prepare for and analyse your negotiations. Overcome your fear of sitting at the negotiations table but set the table instead, we’re going to serve you!
- Know how to identify the circumstances of a negotiation
- Know how to detect the different types of negotiators
- Know how to detect the different types of negotiations
- Know how to distinguish between strategy, tactics and technique
- Know how to put forward your list of arguments
- Know how to listen actively
- Know how to get to a win-win agreement
- Know how to apprehend the different negotiation techniques
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report