3 sessions regarding Sustainable Finance, Integration of ESG, Value creation as well as examples around this.
Session 1: Sustainable Finance and ESG – a whistle-stop tour of the new EU requirements – What, When, How?
- Overview of the legislative landscape and key concepts applicable to the private equity sector
- Impact of the new legislation on my LPA or PPM
- Impact on annual reporting of my funds
- What should my AIFM be doing?
Session 2: Overview of an ESG Program through the perspective of an investment manager.
- Development and implementation of an ESG Policy.
- Integration of ESG into the investment analysis and decision-making process (ESG due diligence, analysis of risks and opportunities).
- Engagement with portfolio companies.
- Reporting and transparency
Session 3: ESG Integration for Value Creation - Examples from Infrastructure Private Equity
- Future-proofing the assets
- Differentiation with green solutions
- Solving HR bottleneck with DEI
- Financing opportunities
Certificate of completion