Data Visual Analytics - How to increase and improve your use of data in decision making
An introduction to Data Visual Anaytics to achieve operations and sales productivity.
Key topics are:
- Why Visual Analytics is transforming business
- Best Practices
- Collaborative problem solving
- Deployment considerations
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Articulate why Data Visual Analytics is so much more powerful in business decision making than basic visualisation and dashboards
- Have a holistic view of Data Exploration cycle and the different tools required to deliver results
- How to forage for data and incorporate different data sources into visual analytics
- Why the brain prefers to analyse data visually and how to do this more effectively
- How to be more effective in gaining insights from data by viewing it from different perspectives using interactive dashboards
- How story telling dramatically increases the likelihood of insights being actioned
- Making collaboration a key element of the problem solving process
- Tools available on the market and key deployment considerations
- Introduction to Data Visual Analytics and why it is more than visualization
- What is visual analytics and why it augments human perception
- Data Exploration Cycle
- Data Preparation
- Why it is important & best practice
- Explore and Visualise
- Visual Exploration: enable the query, exploration and visualization in a single process
- Visualisation methods: What to use and how to increase impact
- Visual Perspective-Shifting: Why it is important to be able to view the same data stream through different visulaisation techniques to find the best insights?
- Automatic Visualisation: How not to get stuck in tables and old ways of thinking
- Develop Insights, Act and undertake Tasks
- Visual Expressiveness: why people need to visualize and contrast multiple dimensions (eg time, sales, profit), to solve complex problems. – explore best practices
- Visual Perspective Linking: Problem solving is enhanced when images are intimately linked so a selection on one shows related relevant data in the others
- Collaborative Visualisation: How tools that enable collaboration in analytics allow best practices and models to be shared or re-used
- Deployment Consideration
- Key Consideration in deploying data analytics tools
- Applying Visual Analytics in your environment – 1st steps
A qui s'adresse la formation?
All business professionals wanting to increase and improve their use of data in decision making
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
The course material will be delivered at the beginning of the course.