Conflict resolution and prevention for Managers
Identifying potential conflicts of interest and/or sensitive situations is not easy. In your role of Manager or HR manager, even if you recognise these situations, do you know how to manage them before they escalate to the point where there's a real problem? This course was developed to equip you with knowledge and tools required for conflict management. Furthermore, you will learn and practice mediation technics.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- Anticipate, in their role as manager or HR manager, the early signs of a potential conflict
- Use practical tools in preventing a conflict and/or avoiding escalation
- Diagnose situations to check if they require mediation
- Apply different strategies for conflict resolution
- Mediate effectively
- Understanding what a conflict is. The reasons for conflict. How does the conflict escalate?
- Different reactions to the conflict.
- Conflict mediation: steps in conflict handling.
- Skills required for conflict mediation: active listening, non-violent communication and tips for being an effective mediator.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- HR managers
An attendance certificate will be sent to participants.