Durée en fonction des besoins du client
Finding the way for two or more parties to find a peaceful solution to a disagreement among them
According to the report “Workplace Conflict and How Businesses Can Harness It to Thrive,”
- 85 percent of employees deal with conflict on some level
- 49 percent of conflict is a result of personality clashes and "warring egos"
The inability for managers to effectively manage conflict and bring about positive resolution is costing them nearly one full day of productivity per month.
You have probably in your organization, people who avoid addressing conflict. Also people who aggressively confront it. Neither approach is productive for moving a team forward. Conflict is inevitable when people come together to achieve a goal. We all must be prepared to effectively handle conflicts with others and ourselves and know how to resolve differences in a positive way. This workshop will help you understand the root of conflict, communicate without causing defensiveness, and de-escalate and resolve conflicts.
- Identify different approaches to conflict in terms of interests, needs, rights, or power, and
- Learn how to respond to each type of conflicts
- Define resolution and mediation tactics for when conflict arises
- Understand how skills like communication, empathy and active listening contribute to effective conflict prevention and resolution
- Apply techniques for how to respond in creative and positive ways to the minor conflicts you face daily
Benefits out of the training
- Increase problem solving ability
- Reduce tension and foster stronger relationships with others and among teams
- Get productivity benefits from less stressed employees
- Welcome and round table
- Agenda et goals
- Understand the different kind of conflicts and sources of conflict
- Learning ways to recognize and deal with conflictual situations
- Understanding empathy and compassion within workplace
- Identifying the benefits associated with empathy to face conflicts
- Learning and experimenting different ways of communication for conflict resolution
- Q&A and feedback
Practical exercises and theoretical contributions
A qui s'adresse la formation?
All audiences - preferably Managers
A certificate of attendance will be issued at the end of the training
All the elements covered by the Trainer during the course are based on
- ITIL and Prince2 best practices
- Recent scientific and sociologic studies conducted for several years and among the largest universities
- A rich professional and human experience as leader in IT, Bid, Delivery, Sales... within a wide range of customers ww
- "ITIL Foundations" V2 & V3
- "Prince2 Foundation"
- "Gender" by the University of Hong Kong (MOOC)
- "Science of Happiness" by the University of Berkeley (USA) (MOOC)