Certified Agile Business Analyst
- Understand which roles and contribution the Agile team can expect from a Business Analyst
- Explore techniques suitable for performing Business Analysis in the Agile team
- Accredit Agile skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers
- You prepare for the iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis certification
What will you learn?
- An overview of Agile philosophy & common Agile methods, predominantly focused on software development
- An in-depth review of the role and skills of a business analyst performing in an Agile development context
- The Agile frameworks for business analysts proposed in the Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide produced in collaboration between the IIBA® and the Agile Alliance®.
- A selection of more than 10 techniques from the Agile Discovery and Delivery frameworks specifically suitable for business analysis in the Agile world
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- You want to understand the role, value, and techniques of the business analyst in an Agile environment
- You are a business analyst, product owner, scrum master, requirement engineer, or IT professional exposed to requirements in an Agile team
- You are acting as business analyst or requirement engineer in a traditional project methodology and want to be effective in an Agile setup
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation escent Luxembourg.