Building and reinforcing assertiveness skills (S2225)
This seminar is designed to help you to understand assertive behavior and how it differs from aggressive, arrogant and passive behavior. It will assist you in identifying the barriers to assertiveness. You will also learn about the requirements for assertive behaviors, such as being honest and straightforward, being respectful to the needs and feelings of others and using assertive body language and tone of voice.
- Characteristics of different behaviours.
- Is our behaviour in certain instances automated?
- What is the assertive behaviour?
- What are the benefits of assertive behaviour?
- How can we recognize assertive behaviour?
- What are the typical characteristics of assertive behaviour?
- What is the difference between being assertive and being arrogant?
- What are the benefits of interacting with an assertive individual?
- What are the benefits of communicating assertively?
- How can you communicate assertively?
- The different types of aggressive communication behavior.
- Disadvantages of aggressive behaviour.
- How to be assertive when facing aggressive individuals?
- Body language and tone of the voice associated with behaviors.
- How can you be assertive at workplace?
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Every individual who is willing to build and reinforce assertiveness skills.