Bootcamp - Fundamentals of Luxembourg Corporate Governance
The objective of this course is to understand the key roles, duties and liabilities of directors, as well as the Luxembourg legal framework and governance environment.
This course will explore not only the legal and regulatory aspects but will also provide participants with best practices and practical advice.
- Corporate governance - rising awareness and driving principles
- Luxembourgish company law basics for Directors
- Director's focus on accounting and audits
- Specific situations
- Key considerations when accepting (or keeping) a Director mandate
- Understanding Board dynamics to ensure maximum impact in the Boardroom
- Exchange of experiences with an independent Director
- Questions & Discussion of key trends and challenges
Benefits of the program:
- An understanding of the key concepts of the Luxembourg environment, as well as the role of good governance in achieving effective & value-adding boards
- An overview of specific situations in Luxembourg
- An opportunity to seek practical advice from our experts’
The programme is designed to be highly interactive, and is facilitated by Luxembourg experts.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This course is designed for new aspiring directors (executive and non-executive), as well as board members representing employees, senior managers, company secretaries and other professionals interacting with boards who are looking to gain essential understanding of the role of a board and its directors.
A certificate of participation will be provided to participants who have fully attended the course.