Anti Money Laundering (AML) - Bribery and Corruption
This interactive e-learning course follows global conventions and Luxembourgish laws to provide the user with an overview of bribery and corruption.
At the end of this course, the participant will:
- understand what bribery and corruption are and the impact they have on society
- gain an appreciation of the global conventions and local laws concerning bribery and corruption
- understand the methods / typologies used in bribery and corruption
- be able to identify positive action steps that an organisation can take to reduce the risk of bribery and corruption
- Definition, scale and impact
- Global approach
- Bribery & corruption in Luxembourg
- Examples & typologies
- Links to Anti-Money Laundering
- Your checklist
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The course is suitable for all employees and is available 24/7 via our e-learning platform.
There is a 10-question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
To order your licenses at the price of 60 EUR/license, please send a request e-mail. You will receive the steps to follow.