Air Cargo Experts - For Ukrainian Refugees in Luxembourg, FREE Training, ZERO costs
Open you the doors of wisdom from the Cargo Industry and Cargo World.
- Apply IATA’s DGR manual and complete dangerous goods transport documents correctly
- Apply regulations to identify, pack, mark, label and document dangerous goods, including Radioactive Material
- Perform the responsibilities involved in Live Animals, Pharma and Perishable, Infectious Substances, and Lithium Batteries
- IATA DGR – Cat 6
- Air Cargo Introductory
- Cargo English
- Live Animals
- Pharma and Perishable
- Infectious Substances
- Lithium Batteries
- Warehouse Supervision
- Truck Loading Restrictions Supervision
- CTU Sea-freight Container Loading Supervision
- Airport Security
Grade Up Your Future
- Explore and redefine your personality
- Social behavior in professional environment
- Social Media
- Perfect CV
A qui s'adresse la formation?
People who are interested in the cargo- or the logistic industry, like for example one of these jobs (many others are possible too):
- Airline cargo acceptance
- Cargo agency staff
- Cargo operations
- Ground handling staff
- Station managers responsible for the safe transport of dangerous goods
- Shippers, cargo agents, consolidators, freight forwarders
- Instructional designers and instructors of DGR
Ukrainian refugees in Luxembourg who are fluent in English, over 18 years old, and highly motivated and ready to work in an exciting international industry.
At the end of each module, a certificate of completion is awarded to those who pass. At the end of the training we will do a final exam for Air Cargo Light Diploma.
Training according to IATA standards. The IATA certification is optional.
Training according to IATA standards, IATA certification optional.
The 2-month training is followed by a 1-month internship in a logistics company in Luxembourg, most likely at the Luxembourg airport.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Aviation Academy Luxembourg.