AgilePM® Practitioner Virtual (exam included) in English - 3 half days
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile DSDM Atern in a project situation.
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario.
- Produce and evaluate the content of Agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario.
- Identify the Agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles within a given scenario.
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an Agile Project which are specific to an Agile project.
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project.
- Describe the agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project from a given scenario.
- Pass the AgilePM Practitioner exam.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- The DSDM products
- MoSCoW prioritisation
- DSDM process
- Planning & Control
- Requirements & User Stories
- The Virtual Training is structured as a combined use of GoToTraining and aNewSpring.
- A series of virtual classroom sessions organized and broadcasted through GoToTraining.
- E-learning on the aNewSpring platform.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Team Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Aspirant Project Managers
- (Senior) Project Managers
- PM Office Managers
- Project Directors
- Senior Management
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects.
AgilePM Practitioner Exam
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test
- 4 questions
- 80 possible marks
- 50% pass mark
- Open book (Agile manual only)
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation QRP International.