AgilePM® Practitioner (exam included) in English
Following the completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile DSDM Atern in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the life cycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Produce and evaluate the content of Agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario
- Identify the Agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfill these roles within a given scenario
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an Agile
- Project which are specific to an Agile project
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe the agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project from a given scenario
- Pass the AGILE Practitioner exam
The AGILE PM Practitioner Course provides an opportunity to apply the concepts learned during the AGILE PM Foundation Course. This is as classroom based course with a focus on scenarios. Exercises will be based on a case study with a similar format to AGILE PM Practitioner Exam.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Practicing project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects.
AgilePM Practitioner examination:
- 2 hour
- Objective Test
- 4 questions
- 60 possible marks
- 50% pass mark
- Open book (AGILE manual only)
Official APMG Certificate.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation QRP International.