With technology becoming more essential for an organisation's success, collaboration between business and IT has become an essential element to ensure solutions deliver business value.
For the company it has become crucial to ask the right questions:
- How can we respond quickly and efficiently to changing needs of the market/our business?
- How can we ensure that those changes are implemented in a cost effective manner?
- How can we keep our teams focused and motivated?
To answer these questions - and others on this subject! - PwC's Academy offers you this very practical training on the fundamentals of agility and its implementation in different professional projects.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the values and principles of agility
- Identify areas for improvement and be able to define changes into projects
- Put in place a simple programme to initiate change
- Understand the reasons why close collaboration is essential for delivering business value
1. Agile manifesto and the Agile principles
- Why and how Agile was born
- The 4 values and the 12 principles of Agility
- Interaction and collaboration at the heart of our concerns
- How to deliver solutions that bring value and how to deliver consistently?
- Change is part of the project
- How to motivate and create a vision?
- What is a self-organised team?
2. Agile vs. established project management methodologies
- What are the differences
- No silver bullet - which framework/methodology to choose
3. Value-based management: how to get to the essential?
- How to get to the essentials?
- How to remain simple and concrete?
4. Agile at Team level
- Introduction to the product backlog
- The SCRUM sprint - overview
- Overview of SCRUM ceremonies and artefacts
- Effort estimation - introduction to story points
5. Continuous improvement why and how
- How to integrate it into an existing project?
- What is the right to make mistakes?
6. The most used KPIs and graphs
- Calculate velocity
- BurnUp and burnDown chart
- Other considerations
7. Dealing with multiple teams
- Scaling across teams - challenges
- How to transcend the Team-level - what is needed to scale Agile
- Epics and Features
- General flow of a SAFe PI
A qui s'adresse la formation?
All companies who want to transform themselves and who believe in collaborative work.
An attendance certificate will be sent to participants.