ITIL® 4 Foundation (Live Virtual Class)
A complete 3-day programme to understand the ITIL 4 framework and key concepts and take the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL 4 also integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
The Foundation level is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
OXiane's 3-day ITIL 4 Foundation training & certification programme will focus on understanding the ITIL 4 framework and key concepts, and to be prepared to take the ITIL 4 Foundation exam. This course will provide an ideal balance between presentations, exercises, and a case study.
OXiane is a Business Partners from different ATO such as B2B, MCS, etc to provide a great flexibility to the market.
- The structure and benefits of the ITIL 4 framework
- How the ITIL 4 guiding principles can help you and your organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The four dimensions model of service management
- The key concepts of service management and their practices
- The approach of the Service Value System and the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders
- How ITIL 4 integrates a set of management practices that will help organization’s to perform work and accomplish objectives
- The key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
Throughout this interactive course, we will provide an ideal balance between presentations and individual exercises or group exercises and a case study
- IT service management in the modern world
- The key components and benefits of the ITIL 4 framework
The key concepts and terminology of service management
- Nature of value and co-creation
- The various stakeholders involved
- Products and services: definitions and purpose
- Service relationships
- Key components of customer value: outcomes, costs and risks
The four dimensions of service management or how to facilitate effective and efficient value for your customers and other stakeholders
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value streams and processes
- How external factors can affect service management in your organization
The ITIL service value system: enable value creation
- An overview of the service value system
- Opportunity, demand and value
- The ITIL guiding principles
- Governing bodies and governance
- Service value chain: outline the key activities
- Continual improvement
The ITIL management practices or how ITIL interacts with other frameworks and models
- General management practices
- Service management practices
- Technical management practices
ITIL 4 Foundation exam preparation with sample papers and correction in group
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Business managers, IT managers
There are no prerequisites or technical background required to attend this course.
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants