DevOps Awareness (Live Virtual Class)
- What is DevOps?
- Is it for the Development and Operations teams?
- How it is helpful for the IT professionals?
- What are the opportunities or career path in the DevOps field?
The DevOps Awareness course helps you know the answers of those questions. DevOps Awareness is a 1-day course that is designed to provide the basic education required to build your DevOps vocabulary and understand its principles and practices.
- Discuss the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the automation concepts for the software delivery process.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
Module: DevOps Introduction
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Overview
- DASA Competence Framework
- Knowledge Areas and Skill Areas
- Competence Framework in Practice
- Course Objectives
- DASA: Mastering DevOps in Practice (Knowledge and Skills)
- Course Agenda
- Type of Activities
- Course Book
- Group Activity
- Module Summary
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Web Designer, Web Designer, Web Designer
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation OXiane Luxembourg.