ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (Live Virtual Class)
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT (HVIT) is one of the four modules to achieve the ITIL4 Managing Professional (MP) designation.
As organizations use information and related technologies to do business differently, the ability to rapidly launch new products and services to keep up with the competition becomes critical. To compete in this high–velocity environment, organizations must greatly intensify their agility, speed, cost–effectiveness and responsiveness.
The digital revolution has a significant impact in almost any business, corporation or public service. However, the timing and impact may depend on economic, societal and political aspects. These impacts are making it increasingly difficult for digital practitioners to design, develop, run and support the systems and services that fulfill the expected demand.
Our 3-day course will focus will help professionals who are familiar with traditional IT and service management concepts to discuss "digital" confidently, develop practical competencies and integrate new concepts, techniques, and technologies into their ways of working.
- Explain the key concepts, objectives and terminology of High-velocity IT
- Understand the need for High-velocity IT and the digital transformation in organization, and when it is desirable and feasible
- Understand ITIL’s perspective for High-velocity IT operating models
- Relate High-velocity IT with the Digital Product Lifecycle, the Service Value Streams, the Four Dimensions of Service Management and the ITIL management practices
- Describe the key behavior patterns required for High-velocity IT environments
- Apply a safety culture and stress prevention to a High-velocity IT environment
- Understand how to assure the conformance of activities with governance, risk and compliance requirements
- Recognize how ‘Service Experience’ is linked to Co-created Value.
The course is divided into various modules to explain the key concepts in a structured manner.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Architectes, Chefs de projets, Consultants, Consultants informatiques, Directeurs de projets, Ingénieurs, Professionnels de l’IT
Have the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants