PCN 2020: implementing the new Standard Chart of Accounts (S1251)
This seminar provide a practical analysis of the differences between the current and the future version of the SCA. Such knowledge should allow the attendant to identify the impacts (accounting and statutory F/S) of the SCA for its accounting practices, and to update the later; subsequently, to use appropriately the flexibility left by the 2020 SCA.
- Update on the sectoral and individual filing exemptions for the Standard Chart of Accounts (SCA).
- The 2009 version of the Standard Chart of Accounts.
- The draft Grand-Ducal Regulation, dated June 22, 2018:
- the weaknesses of the SCA's original version for the public administrations
- the discrepancies with the Accounting law (changes in law occured in 2013 and 2015)
- the remedies to the above issues in the said draft regulation, including the automatically generated B/S and P/L (eCDF).
- The related eCDF electronic documents.
- The available explanatory materials.
- Analysis of the differences between the current SCA and the 2020 SCA, i.e. accounts that will be created; suppressed; merged; split; transferred to an other caption of B/S or P/L.
- Illustrative examples of accounting treatments (before and after):
- acquisition cost of assets
- gain/loss on disposals of assets
- non-distributable reserves
- results of the year
- investment subsidies
- payroll expenses
- other operating income/expenses
- deferred taxes
- The mapping from the SCA to the F/S ("Tableau de passage"):
- a new component of the F/S filing package
- an new allowance for flexibility?
- Foreseeable impacts of the 2020 SCA on LUX GAAP for:
- the public administrations
- the other users.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Professionals looking for a working knowledge on the "PCN 2020" implementation (accounting and F/S).
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.