Key principles of the Luxembourg tax legislation: personal income tax in Luxembourg (Advanced)
- Do you know how the diferent income types are being calculated?
- Are you familiar with the details of deductible expenses and how they impact the individuals tax liability?
- Do you know how the final income tax for individuals is being calculated?
Having previously gained the fundamentals of Luxembourg income tax, this modular training course brought to you by PwC’s Academy will enable you to deep dive into individual income tax in Luxembourg, and provide you with the details of each income item and reportable expenses.
During the course, you will do more than just read excerpts from the Luxembourg tax code. Instructors will be taking a pragmatic approach: instructors will explain the specificities of Luxembourg income tax in an interactive manner and the course will feature numerous examples to help participants understand the details of income tax.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how the different income types are being computed and reported
- Get an overview of the income related expense and how they are being considered
- Have a detailed overview of the conditions allowing for personal tax deductions
- Know how the taxable income and final tax liability is determined
- Understand the process of tax assessment and related options
- Quick overview of the general principles of individual income tax
- Detailled overview of the different categories of income and the available income related deductions
- Detailled overview of the different personal tax expenses and the related conditions for deduction
- Process of tax return submission, tax assessment and further legal options available
- Questions & Answers
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone who is already familiar with the basic principles of Luxembourg individual income tax and wants to get a detailed overview of how the different categories of incomes and expenses are computed with the related specificities to consider.