16-month MBA with internship
The 16-month MBA with Internship is designed for young graduates with or without work experience from abroad or from Luxembourg. This program eases the entry of students into the professional life as well as facilitates young professionals to switch careers.
The MBA program focuses on the development of key competencies:
- Persuasive communication that is articulate, candid, to the point and leads to action
- Executional excellence and continuous improvement through attention to detail, rigorous analysis and decision-making
- Accountability for decisions and actions of team and self, putting team goals ahead of individual goals,with the focus on contribution to the organization
What sets us apart from other programs?
- American MBA, all courses taught in English
- Faculty: from the main campus in Fairfield, CT and practitioners with strong theoretical qualifications from Luxembourg
- 6-9 month paid internship supported by individual coaching. Alternative: extensive project of personal choice, e.g. creating your own company.
- International student body coming from over 30 countries
- Access to SHU’s extensive online library and databases
- Option to add courses in the US on Sacred Heart’s main campus in Fairfield, CT
- Non EU/EEA students graduating with an MBA can obtain a work permit in Luxembourg for a subsequent two-year period under certain conditions.
SHU has a roster of many top companies which include firms like ArcelorMittal, ATOZ, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, Brown Brothers Harriman, Cargolux Airlines International S.A., Lombard International Assurance S.A., PricewaterhouseCoopers, SES and UBS.
SHU and the student will work together towards the best matching between the candidate’s objectives and the employer’s expectations. An individual coaching program will also support this process.
- Bachelor’s degree with a grade point average equivalent to a minimum of 3.0 on a 4-point scale
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test), minimum score of 500 (waiver possible)
- Proof of English proficiency (minimum TOEFL score of 570 or equivalent) or basic English plus
- intensive summer preparatory course
- Proof of adequate financial resources for the program
- Two letters of recommendation
Sacred Heart University helps students with the visa application proce
Bachelor’s degree with a grade point average equivalent to a minimum of 3.0 on a 4 point scale GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score with a minimum of 500 (waived in some cases) Proof of adequate English proficiency (minimum TOEFL score: 570)