Key principles of the Luxembourg tax legislation: Personal income tax in Luxembourg (Fundamentals)
- Are you familiar with the key concepts of personal taxation in Luxembourg?
- Do you know the specific features of Luxembourg tax legislation?
- Are you familiar with donation and inheritance tax and how they apply to Luxembourg residents?
This modular training course brought to you by PwC’s Academy will enable you to answer those questions in the affirmative and to understand the fundamentals of individual income tax in Luxembourg.
During the course, you will do more than just read excerpts from the Luxembourg legislation. Instructors will be taking a pragmatic approach: the course will feature numerous examples to help participants come to grips with the fundamentals of income, donation and inheritance tax and instructors will explain the Luxembourg tax practice in an interactive manner.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of personal taxation in Luxembourg
- Have an understanding of tax residency and the implication of double tax treaties
- Have an general overview of the income and expenses applicable under Luxembourg tax law.
- Get an insight into the basic principles of donation and inheritance tax.
- General principles of individual income tax
- Overview of the different categories of income
- Overview of the different tax deductions available
- High level overview of the specific applications and conditions for non-residents
- General principles of Donations/Gift and inheritance tax
- Questions & Answers
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone who wants to get the basic principles of Luxembourg personal income tax, donation and inheritance tax